Head on over to the linky party on Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits!
Here is my top 10 list:
10. My garage is filled with all of my boxes ready to move into my new school....whenever it is finally complete!
9. I have a 10-mile long "TO DO" list, and the stress is on when I realize I only have 2 weeks to get it all done!
8. I am going through my closets to see which outfits still fit and will work for the 90+ degree temps we inevitably have during the first month of school.
7. I am dreading giving up my sandals and flip flops for my ultra-comfy (but not as cute) Dansko shoes!
6. I spend about 5 hours each day browsing all of the awesome teacher blogs and Pinterest for new ideas for my classroom.
5. Since I am going to a new school, I am feeling like a brand-new teacher...I will have new teammates, new administration, a new school. It is scary! I am sure the back to school nightmares will start soon :)
4. I am starting to plan our menus for the month after I go back to work. Between getting into the swing of working and my daughter's 3 nights of gymnastics each week...I need a plan!
3. I am trying to adjust my water drinking to match when/how much I drink while at school. Sounds silly, I know, but I need to get back into the swing of no "potty" time during class time. EEK!
2. I am thinking about everything I planned to do this summer, and kicking myself for only doing some of those things.
1. While all of my non-teacher friends are EXTREMELY excited about getting their crazy kids back to school, I am extremely excited to get back into the classroom with all of those crazy kids :) (Even though I will miss my 2 babies while they are in school/daycare).